There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1058 ~ Temple Of Fruit: Sneak Peek

I really don't like fruit. Strawberries, bannanas, apples and all the other fruits in the world are just not for me. And I guess the party isn't for me either as I'll only be around when this party starts for about three hours on Thursday. On Friday night, I'll leave to go to a real adventure. Anyway, I'm still a bit confused on how to play Mancala, how about you? Plus, I won't be around much this week ~ and from next Saturday I won't be around very often either, since I'm exploring the world :P then I'll be back for a few days and then gone again for another week. It's a busy summer for me! That's why I made up the story about wandering to someplace, somewhere. I might post a bit about my big adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!