There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Just To Let You Know...

It's March! The Hollywood Party has come to an end and Club Penguin has returned to normal, with the blue sky and clouds. Paychecks have been sent out and everyone is happy! Quest for The Golden Puffle has been released and penguins are using their acting skills from the movies they made in February to find the golden puffle! I think Club Penguin should of changed the title and messed around with this play a bit and call it "Quest for the Rainbow Puffle" which is being hinted at currently. Head over to the Coffee Shop and you'll find yourself in the Joke Corner, with a free Red Nose! The Puffle Party is coming this month too on the 21st - April 2nd, along with the beta test of Card-Jitsu Snow! Also, the EPF is rebuilding this month - so there's lots of things going on at the moment!

...Here's what's happening on my blog currently. My story "Secrets of The Wilderness" is being posted in seperate parts every 3 days, starting today. The sliders (at the top of the blog, underneath the header) are being updated by Penguiin23. On the archives, I have added the year in which the posts were made. Also, just to let you know, if you click on the Library, which is on the pages, you will find all my stories and you can simply click on which story you want and you can read it! Another great job by Penguiin23! The next time I post another one of these updates posts, I'll let you know when I'm going on holiday! Do you think I should make these posts weekly or monthly or whenever I feel like it? Let me know in the comments! That's all for this week :)
~Echo006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!