There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Funny Pictures ~ Hollywood Party

Funny pictures, I think, are more like just pictures that really aren't funny but they're cool. You might not know what I mean, but I like making these pictures. There just stupid pictures of me on Club Penguin doing stupid things, with stupid bugs and messing around. I like making them, and other penguins do too! That's why I have made some Hollywood Party funny pictures. Sure, they're not the best - what do you expect? I'm not that good at everything, but its nice to have a look at these pictures - remember to head over to the page to see more of them! The caption comes before the picture...
Echo won fattest penguin at the Awards Show!
 For decoration, obviously?
 Jump?
 I really have no idea...
 You don't want to know!
 No chance!
 Echo never got out of this locker, until he had his operation...
 You don't get one!
 It's not a real car, like you're not a real police guy!
 You're gonna hurt yourself...
 Echo got stuck in the spaceship, because he's so fat!
 Echo got stuck in the galaxy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!