There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Penguin May 2009-September 2009

May 2009 - My second Medieval party! Instead of just having medival buildings, Club Penguin added a quest! It was awesome trying to complete it, it took my forever to get through the maze as I had no idea what the symbols actually meant. I didn't have any guides back then, all I played on was Club Penguin! My typing skills were improving back then - I had learnt where most of the letters were by then.
June 2009 - The adventure party! It was amazing, watching and waiting for Rockhopper to arrive! I grabbed all of his flowerplants and currently I am always watching them grow! The whole island was filled with plants - amazing!
July 2009 - My second Music Jam rocked, especially with the Penguin Band! I desperatly wanted to meet them, but I never actually did. I saw them at the Iceberg, but they weren't the real mascots. I can remember meeting Cadence on the server sleet at 8:00PM! I was meant to be asleep, but I was amazed when I was saying goodbye to my friends and suddenly she was there. I got her background, and there were tons of crowds. I loved meeting her!
 August 2009 - Hoping for another water party, we ended up having a flying party! This was truly facinating, as I'd never seen Club Penguin go up in the air - in fact, nobody had! I loved the balloon ride and chatting to everyone as we flew to the Tallest Mountain. I found a jetpack - one of the best items that year and used the special dance tons.

 September 2009 - The fair, again, was fabulous! I loved the prizes and the games once again. However, this month was one of the coolest. Club Penguin had added fire to the sky and it looked awesome! I can remember that it went on for about 2 weeks and by the end of it I was desperate for normal Club Penguin to come back. But I had no idea that fire ninjas were just around the corner. Nobody had any idea, until they began constructing something in the Ninja Hideout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!