There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Featured Igloos

Hey there Flippered Friends!

Thank you for all the amazing igloo nominations you sent in! I’ve picked a few of my favourites to share with you here:

Chockie432 said: Iceboy3818 has an awesome amusement park Iggy! There’s a rollercoaster going between lava into blue fire, a haunted house, a kingdom, candy apples and a swim pool with waterfalls and Rockhopper’s ship! Also, there is a colourful place to buy your tickets! It is amazing and so much fun! You gotta check it out!”


Knuckles8100 said: “You should check Shuttle8’s Jurassic Park. It’s really awesome. I think it looks like a Club Penguin room for the Prehistoric party!”


Macks1 said: “Great igloos!! I think you should check out my friend Sky Sky26’s igloo! It’s a really neat Theme Park! I think you guys would like it!”


All the nominated igloos were SO much fun to visit! I had such a blast picking my favourites to share with you all! Now, I don’t know how many of you know this already, but Chinese New Year is right around the corner and to celebrate we would love to see some Chinese New Year inspired igloos! So bring out the Dojo igloos and the Card-Jitsu mats to help us celebrate! If you know someone that has a fabulous Chinese New Year igloo, let us know their penguin name and why you think their igloo should be featured in the comments below. Stay tuned to see which igloos we pick next!

Waddle On! cool
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!