There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Is it me or is a new Club Penguin Generation starting?

Well, this has been a MONTH for Club Penguin and even the internet world! If you penguins didn't know Pandanda is closed (and yo peoples have one week to enjoy it) and I just heard Wiglington and Wenks has closing (one of the few games I liked). Anyway today Club Penguin's writer Happy77 has left Club Penguin to spend time on something more valuable than a game...family...yes, she has quit Club Penguin to spend time with her children, kind of heartwarming isn't it? Here's the post:

Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. It's almost Club Penguin's anniversary. Hard to believe that Club Penguin is almost 7 years old already!

I'm writing this post to let you know that I'll also be moving on from Club Penguin. I'll be spending my time raising my children. Who knows? Maybe one day my kids will grow up to be bloggers, too. :)

I’ve had an amazing time here at Club Penguin. Like Billybob, you're the reason I've done this for so long. Polo Field and Businesmoose have been helping me since I first started blogging in 2008, so I know you’re in good hands.

Thanks for being so supportive, and for the great memories.

And as always...
Waddle On! :)

-Club Penguin Team
I can't believe Lane Merrifield and Happy77 have quit now, some guys on Twitter even said Club Penguin is falling apart! Do you think the new generation of Club Penguin is starting, think about it...new community design, new boss and new writers (Polo Field and Businessmoose) and even new rooms! Do you think that's happening? How do you feel about Happy77 leaving Club Penguin for something valuable like her children? Leave your comments below:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!