There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Documentry Video In Progress!

This is a short message from Polo Field and this is my 1200th Post:
Recently I mentioned that Businesmoose and I have been working on a documentary video. It’s a top secret project we started working on way back in June 2012! We started working on it, then stopped to work on higher-priority projects like the new blog, sneak peek videos, etc. I’ll just say… It’s been epic. We’ve been scanning sketchbooks, photos, looking for missing assets, interviewing people… It’s the biggest behind the scenes project we’ve ever done, and we can’t wait to share it with you.
We’re hoping to finish the first part in time for Club Penguin’s 7th anniversary. I snapped a photo of Businesmoose’s computer so you can see what he’s been working so hard on!
20121019-174545.jpg
Looks very interesting and I can't wait. But Club Penguin's anniversary party starts very soon. Will they make it in time for the party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!