There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

What To Wear?

I'm still thinking of what to wear at Rockhopper's Quest. Should I stay in my new Fashion Show Outfit...
...or should I be a rabbit bird? I have so many items, which would suit this party best?
 A pirate would be good, because Rockhopper is a pirate.
 Or maybe just my casual hair and a red top with blue shoes...
 or maybe a caveman viking from the new play, Vikings That Time Forgot...
 ...Dragons would be just as good as dinosaurs. (Shh, we're going to Dinosaur Island)
 Or a slow snail who can't even run a mile!
 Whatever I wear, I know I'll like it because my closet is full of awesome items. Maybe just a basic hoodie?
 Or maybe the Mysterious Ninja. Nope, not a good idea!
 Instead I could reach for the sky in a christmas rocket! Wow, my imagination is going wild!
Whatever I choose for the party, It will surely be a magnificent outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!