There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

How Old Am I?

Many penguins wonder how old I am on Club Penguin. Some penguins think I'm very old, yet some penguins think I am quite new. How old do you think my penguin is? Your about to find out...
From this day since April 2008 I am 1413 days old. That is almost 4 whole years of playing Club Penguin! I have been a member since Music Jam 2008! That is quite old, but not as old as a Beta Tester.
 I remember that I joined 3 days after the April Fools Party ended, then my first party came, the Medival Party!
 THANKS Club Penguin for all the fun years you have provided! I wish to have more fun in 2012, hopefully without any bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!