There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

EPF Message From Gary

Helping prepare for Rockhopper's Quest is really hard work! While I was taking a break from drilling, I noticed my Spy Phone was on Blue Alert! Who could the message be from?
February 16 - Gary
"Rockhopper has requested my help to upgrade his ship. For now I'll be assigning orders, but Dot is taking over the Herbert Investigation
Thanks Gary for telling us about this, Have you completed the latest Field-Op yet? Dot will speak to you telling us that somebody tripled the amount of anvils Rookie ordered! This is very strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!