There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin White Screen Glitch

Many penguins have been getting a White Screen Glitch at the Stage, but why haven't I?
Why is it happening to a ton of other penguins but not me? Maybe I'm just very lucky to not get a glitch like this. I am sad because other penguins cannot have fun in the Stage or get the catalog items! The picture below is edited and shows how it looks like:
Please Club Penguin fix this BUG! I hate glitches like these and wish you would stop giving us BUGS! We PAY to view The Stage, we don't want to have to pay for a white screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!