There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Copyright

Many penguins are very honest, but some sadly are not. I have had to disable right click because of too many people copying from my blog. That is ILLEGIAL! Even AFTER I had disabled right click, many penguins continued to copy! They highlighted the text or image they wanted and then pressed CTRL+C on their keyboard! I have now had to disable highlighting text, which is a really helpful thing so you can follow the text you are reading. Too many penguins are being DISHONEST! I do not want to name penguins but I have had quite a few friends copy me too! Even after disabling highlighting, penguins will still continue to copy from Google Images! I find this very sad and wish for it not to happen. Most blogs have disabled right click, saying that copying is illegal and what I have just said, but then they go and copy as well! That is not very nice at all and I wish for it to stop! I have a Copyscape banner on my blog which detects plagrism! This will then tell me what has been copied, so then I can catch the penguins! Please, try to make up your own things. Be creative! Be imaginative! Be adventourous! It really isn't that hard to take a screenshot and type out some text to make a blog post, so PLEASE stop copying! Thank you for taking your time to read this post and I hope that copying stops once and for all!

1 comment:

  1. I think Miki5258 doesn't like me, he always steals from me, but I'm on his blogroll. I'm confused. Anyway I have disable highlighting text too. I'm not that sure about Nate in Club Penguin...

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!