There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Server Jumping and Magical Puffles

On the server Sleet (rare penguin alert!) I met Pingu Pingey again today, and we played two rounds of Card-Jitsu Fire (which I won, again alert) and then he had to leave! Meanwhile, over on the server Fog, Businesmoose was having "Moose Monday". Before I left, I managed to find a penguin (and report them) who had a magical puffle. By that, I mean he could change it into another colour, without being in his igloo. Then, he showed us server jumping. I don't know how he did this, but it was pretty cool anyway, even though it is actually cheating!
...It was pretty strange, but I'm now really eager for server jumping to come out! Maybe Club Penguin should beta test that too?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I had to leave though I can't wait 'till we meet up next time! :D

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!