There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Goodbye From Businesmoose

This post is dedicated to Terryon. Hopefully, I will have a treasure book giveaway maybe in April.
Hello Penguins,
Can you believe that the rainbow puffle is almost here? After years of waiting, this week you will be able to adopt your very own. Exciting stuff!
I wanted you to hear it from me first that I will be leaving Club Penguin for new adventures. I'll be around helping the team until the first week of April. Moose Monday is still happening so you'll have a lot of chances to say goodbye - hope to see you there!. :)
Since I started in 2007, my favorite part about working at CP has always been the community. I've always been blown away by your imagination and ability to make the best out of any situation. Remember that YOU are the reason why Club Penguin is so special!
Now onto some exciting news! As you can probably imagine, there are a few blogger/moderators eager to take my place. Polo and I thought it would be awesome if you helped us make that decision!

 
Here are our four nominees:
  • Tour Guide
  • Ninja
  • Smulley
  • Robo Bird

Whoever you choose, make sure you give them the same warm welcome you gave me. I know it will mean the world to them -- it did for me!
Sincerely,
Businesmoose

It's very sad that moose is leaving. I mean, Hapy77, Billybob, Rsnail, Screenhog and now Businesmoose! The old original Club Penguin team is leaving, but people do move on. It's time we welcomed someone new to take his place. I think, although we haven't really heard of him, Robo Bird should take Businesmoose's place. Do you know why? Because they both have something in common - they are both animals not on club penguin - bird, and moose. Plus, one of them is a robot and the other means business - well, his business is over now, so I guess we'll just have to call him moose ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for dedicating this post to me, Echo. I'm glad I could be of assistance. And good luck hosting that contest. I could use a Treasure Book code because I never used a code for the Treasure Book before.

    Thank you,
    Terryon

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!