There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

A Few Featured Igloos

Hey there Penguin Pals!

This month’s igloo nominations were the most colourful I’ve seen! For todays featured igloos blog, I found not three, but FOUR beautiful igloos that I just had to share with all my feathered friends! Check out all these puffle-tastic igloos below:

I stumbled upon Riyita’s igloo whilst online this week and was instantly impressed with the amount of detail and thought put into this lovely Puffle Day Care Centre. So bright and colourful, if I were a puffle, I’d want to visit all the time! smiley


Sunshine6774 said: “I think Cutie24pie’s igloo should be featured, because it has an area for each different type of puffle and it even has room for a puffle walk way! Check it out!”


Katty017 said: “Hello CP, I hope you could look at my best friend’s igloo Narcissak99. It is really amazing with a puffle salon, chill out zone, puffle hanging lanterns, puffle music, disco floor and puffle feeding area! She has a great artistic flare!”


Sylvia35 said: "Cool igloos gyus! I think my friend Sylvie32 should be shown! It’s an epic igloo for puffles! It has puffle beds for all the puffles (20 different types- Sylvie32 is puffle-mad!) and puffle houses for all the puffles and all the puffles toys and a puffle cannon in the middle. It has a puffle bean bag (with the puffle pattern on- naturally) and 2 puffle chairs and some puffle guards at the entrance. You should seriously check it out! Sylvie32 doesn’t have many likes, because no one comes to her igloo. Anyone who goes there is guaranteed to like it. (Her clothes are also covered in puffles)."


I'd like to thank everyone for all the awesome nominations sent through this week! It’s really got me so excited and looking forward to the Puffle Party starting this week! Also, I thought I'd do things a little differently, so for next week I’d love to hear why you think your own igloo design (whatever it may be!) should be featured in our next blog. Let us know in the comments below and keep a look out for our next featured igloos blog- you’re igloo could be in it!

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!