There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Recycling Plant ~ The Pin's Location

Looking for the pin? Look no further, I'll give you a clue. The pin is near a garden, with a strange statue in it, and two buildings in it. In one of those buildings is your brand new pin :) The Recycling Plant! This pin doesn't look too good, I think I'll just throw mine in the Recycling Plant ~ it could be made into something much more useful like a...anvil! It won't go in, so I guess I'm stuck with it. Looks kind of creepy...
It's a ghost, with a tie and some gears. I think it looks just like Gary's Uncle. Wait, I've got it! The recycling plant created the ghosts out of old materials :) Problem solved! That's just a guess, but Gary's Uncle is so strange. I mean, he's a ghost, right?

1 comment:

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!