There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Back to the Future!

Yes, I'm very sad to announce that it's time to go back to the future and away from our dinosaur friends. But, I am going to be very cheeky and take my favourite dinosaur with me to the future! This way, I can also study the dinosaurs myself, just like Gary! But, it's a very dangerous mission...
...So I thought that I'd just stop around a while at the Prehistoric Party. That way, when all the other penguins have left - I can begin my studies. Want to join me? No problem! When the party is over, you'll be able to access all the prehistoric rooms simply by clicking on this link here! You will login to Club Penguin as usual, but then you'll arrive in the time trekker! However, when the party is over I will be testing to see if turning into a dinosaur and buying items will get you banned. It's just fun to access a party, once it's finished! Time to go back to the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!