There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Message from Rookie!

As always, someone sends us a message on a Thursday. This time, Rookie is here to tell us about the Fair and that he'll mess it up bigtime ~ I mean he won't (I hope!)
 ...Hey everyone, good news! The fair is coming back to town this month, and I'M HELPING TO PLAN IT! Woohoo! And I promise I won't sink the island. Not even a little!
I think Rookie will mess up hence his name. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!