There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Echo006's Awesome Penguins

This is a new thing that I'm posting. Every so often, I'll choose an awesome penguin to shine on this blog. This week, a loyal friend called Disney175. She is very kind and helpful ~ she was the first ever (and the only) to make fan art for this blog. Disney has never let me down and is very caring. Disney comments on this blog very often and we think of each other as "penpals" but I guess you don't really write in the virtual world. Congratulations to Disney175! You may of seen her in a few pictures on this blog and a few posts ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks! Well, I do enjoy reading your blog! And errrr....I nearly got a heart attack when I saw my penguin! Hehe...jk :P I meant I was shocked!! I really enjoy having you (Echo006) and Penguiin23 as my CP friends :-D

    -Disney175

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I feel really appreciated that you posted me on this post (Get it? =D) Thank you for being there for me (and Penguiin23)

    -Disney175

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAAH! I THINK SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME >:( I can't stop treating you like a pen pal!!! Okay....I'll try to calm down...oh, and what I wanted to say was...if you look in my stampbook, in the pins section, you see the first pin I collected was the Cupcake Pin, right? You see it was released in March 2010, right? Well...I actually started CP way back in 2008. At about 2010, I forgot my old account's
    password. I couldn't access in my OLD account! So I had to create ANOTHER CP account. (Which is Disney175) So I just wanted to let you know, I started CP way back in 2008. If you want to add my old account, the name is Bratz Baby2. (I liked Bratz when I was young, but now, not anymore -_-) But I don't go on the old account often much. C ya soon.

    -Disney175

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!