There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Step 1 Finding Items ~ My Stories and Adventures

There's more to life than computers. Look out the window, there's a whole world out there!
Today I set off to Shipwreck Island to build something brand new on the island! I needed tons of resources, so I waddled to the Aqua Grabber and started collecting items. I found some Cream Soda near the bottom of the sea, it might come in useful!
...I also caught a fish, and then a mullet! They could be very useful ~ What happens when I get hungry? With the mullet out of my way, it was easier for me to find some treasure! I stole it from the crab before he grabbed it all :)
Then I came across a GIANT Puffer Fish! It swallowed a lot of water in, and almost took me too! I quickly rushed out of the way and once I was out, I could hear loud burps! How rude...
...Then I finally came across the treasure I needed ~ the amethyst! But first, I had to get past the puffer fish...
...I was running low on oxygen, and there was nowhere for me to get it. I had to face the puffer fish, and instead of letting me leave, he swallowed me whole! Here I am, stuck in a body. I'll just have to wait until I come out one way or the other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!