There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

981st Post ~ Say Goodbye to The Club Penguin City

The city is a horrible place. There is litter everywhere, banana peels and cans! The smell of pollution from the cars. There is so much to see, but the best part is inside the shops. I took a careful peek inside the Police Station before it turned into the Stage, I saw lots and lots of robbers. It was like a zoo full of animals!
 ...The gift shop had penguins rushing around, trying to buy the latest outfits before they were out of stock. It was like a house full of cats. The workers were making dresses ready to put on sale. The clearence section was full of penguins, and nobody could get in the changing rooms as there was a big long line waiting...
 ...The cafe was deserted! I could hear penguins busy updstairs but nobody was downstairs. They were serving drinks and asked me if I wanted to come in, but I turned down their offer...
 ...The burning building was a disaster! All the penguins who have been harmed by it must be so sad. In fact, I got a taste of what it felt like. Nobody even noticed me, they just kept on throwing shockbombs at each other and cars. Everybody was waiting to go up to the top for the final battle...
 ...The meteor was gigantic! There was a lot of energy around the meteor, it made me feel uneasy! To make it worse, there was a horrible smell. I prefered the old Club Penguin.
Anyway, now it is time to wrap up the party and say hello to the real Club Penguin. When I come back, will the party be over or will it still be chaos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!