There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

961st Post ~ Shipwreck Island Construction

Practice makes Perfect ~ Never give up!
I have decided to move from the Club Penguin Island to an island not far from Club Penguin, but a good distance away. It would only take a few minutes to get there in Rockhopper's New Upgraded Ship! Why am I moving here? I can create a comfortable place to live here, I can decorate it and make it my own island. I enjoyed staying at Dinosaur Island with Perapin, we decided to go back home but I felt that I wasn't too safe with all the chaos. Dinosaur Island wasn't as nice as Shipwreck Island :) Here I am, with my viking friends, but not for long! I am creating a brand new area in this island, that may take a while. I am going to add brand new food, a new room, decorate it, add more furniture, and much more! Want to see the final touches? Check out the blog in the next few weeks :) I hope Rockhopper doesn't mind, I'm going to have to move everything out of this room and start from scratch! I will post every step of my story on the blog, this will truly be a wonderful adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!