There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Just To Let You Know...

Yes, it's been a crazy week over on Club Penguin. Rainbow Puffles have appeared everywhere, yet they aren't like normal puffles. They don't play with the puffle furniture. They don't have the old spiked fur. They're quite different to any other puffle, especially being multi-coloured! I can't believe it was a myth all those years, and I didn't think it was true! Anyway, other than that, the Puffle Hotel is the place that you'll find most penguins! It's a great celebration, the Puffle Party, and I love my rainbow puffle. I've met PH briefly, and that's all that matters on our lovely virtual world!

Rainbows don't look so good in Black and White
Now for this blog's news. Tommorow is the last day of school for me, and then I will have a 2 week break! On April 1st, as I said before, I'll be going on holiday. I won't be able to post, but I will still be around :) Penguiin23 will hopefully be posting. There's not much really to post about, so it might be a quiet week, actually. Other than that, I've had many many penguins asking me if they could be in my next story. I'm amazed, as usually nobody actually reads any of my stories! So, on that note, if you would like to be in the future stories (I've already written up to April, so if you ask me now, you'll be in it in May - I know it's a while away, but that's what happens when you plan ahead) then you can comment below with your penguin name and I'll hopefully add you in! Other than that, it seems that the spamming comments have disappeared and the Pages widget is still being fixed. So, that's all for now!
~Echo006 

2 comments:

  1. LUCKKYYY

    We have a four day weekend because of easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Penguin name is Andybillson: I can help you on you'r blog wail you'r gone:

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!