There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Reviewed By You

We've seen some great outfit combinations using some of the new items from this month’s Penguin Style catalog!

In our last Reviewed By You, we asked what new penguin styles you’d most like to see. Here’s what Ymuy dreamed up:
I think that we should have a mascot shirt (one shirt for each mascot) then, when we dance, we do what the mascot on the picture does best! For example: If I had a shirt with G on it, then when I dance, I do what he does best which is (obviously) building machines (and sometimes blowing them up straight after)!

Nice - that's a fun idea. I'd love to have a shirt with Sensei on it. He's my fave. Thanks for your feedback! Now on to this week's question...



In just one week, we’ll travel back in time for the Prehistoric Party. That’s got us wondering: If you could take Gary’s Time Trekker anywhere, what time would you travel to and why?

Can’t wait to read your answers in the comments! We’ll feature one next week and give the featured penguin 10,000 coins.

Until next time… Waddle On!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!