There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Tune Of The Day ~ Ghosts Just Wanna Dance

There's not much going on in Club Penguin at the moment, other than penguins fighting over who is boss in the Pizza Parlor :) I was sure it was me. So, there's nothing really to do and on days like this I don't really login to Club Penguin so instead of listening to a tune in my igloo which would make my puffles hungry, I can just listen to it right here right now and play a different game other than Club Penguin. Yep, it's ghost just wanna dance repeated and repeated and repeated. You don't even have to watch it on Youtube :)

Click here to listen to Ghosts Just Wanna Dance

It's not the full version, mind ~ you'd have to pay for that ;) Though Halloween may be over, this song is a real hit on the Penguin Poll on the Community Page.

1 comment:

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!