There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Dark Night: The Field-Op ~ Part 5

To read the first three parts of this story about Herbert type in on the search bar (on the right side of this blog) "The Dark Night" and you will find all the parts to read. I've got no idea how this story is going to end ~ but we'll find out shortly!
Herbert has stolen most of the islands spy phones ~ not good! I've got a spare, so now I'm ready to battle and find out what is to come. Dark times are coming soon ~ and I've known it for four years. I have to stop Herbert but I keep on asking that question. How? Anyway, it's only a field-op ~ not like anything bad is going to happen. But no ~ this is the first step of the journey. I was in the Pizza Parlor ~ making pizzas in my tux when I spotted my spy phone. Gary needs our help ~ without us, the blackout will start...

 ...Yes, it has started. Herbert's plans to capture the island have begun. If only we had fired Rookie everything would of been fine. I can't accept the Field-Op as Gary didn't finish what he was saying. My voice has changed to the new future voices (or present) but seriously ~ where can I find Herbert? He's got to have a base ~ and I think I know just where it is. Somewhere hidden in a forest...
...with a giant lair. Yes, I've got it. I just have to stop him capturing the next agent! Uh oh, everything has gone wrong! EPF to the rescue...

My whole Club Penguin life has been leading up to this moment in time. I have travelled through time to the future and I have to stop Herbert. I've only been around for a few days on this island and I've seen it grow so fast. It is my job to stop Herbert forever! To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!