There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Reviewed By You: Favourite Story

Greetings! 

Thanks for all of the amazing comments you submitted about helping endangered animals! It was hard to choose just one comment to feature, but I really liked Ariane2005's:  

"Hey Guys can you guess what I do everyday? Yep I clean up where I live. I do that because there are animals that live there to. Like Birds,Stray Cats, Skunks, Deer, Insects, Mystery animal, Hedgehogs too. You see any backyard can be a habitat so help keep it clean no animal likes a dirty habitat. This idea was inspired by club penguin. I have been cleaning the habitat for years. One More Thing Waddle On C.P"

Have you checked out the latest story clue? Seems like the room pictured below could be somewhere wizards (or Gary) might spend time in... ;)

RBY Favorite Room.JPG
For the next Reviewed By You, I'd like to know what your favorite Club Penguin story is and why. I'll post one of your comments and you'll even receive a 10,000 coin bonus on your account! Just in time to buy some sweet furniture items for your igloo castle.

Waddle On! :) 

-Club Penguin Team

2 comments:

  1. I will quit this blog and that´s the thing, for your blog it doesn´t go bananas, it is PERFECT (maybe Blogger doesn't like my blog) so I will still be on your blog...so NO. When there is darkness I will try to find the light, but I'm still on the search...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I will quit MY blog...

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!