There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

850th Post ~ Another Sneak Peek EXCLUSIVE

My 850th post has just arrived! To celebrate, I just have to tell you that Screenhog has composed TWO of the music tracks for the Superhero Party :) Yay, I wonder what they sound like. And, in other news, check out this awesome photo for sneak peeks! Polo Field has been busy. Remember ~ there's going to be some beta team updates in June.
Club Penguin Medieval Party 2012

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have tried the new blogger interface, yes I will still play. It's just that Blogger KEEPS messing everything up:( Remember I will always be out for help, so yes I will still blog on your site:D

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!