There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Mysterious Ninja Part 6 - My Stories and Adventures

Before reading the last part of my story, click here to view what has happened so far if you haven't already seen or if you just want to recap what has happened!
...I rushed down from the Attic and out into the Ski Village. Time goes so quick! In fact, it went so fast that the Puffle Party was being preparedright now! Who had prepared it? All the other penguins were trapped behind a rock, or somewhere with the Mysterious Ninja, so how come there were boxes all over the island? I thought that if I relaxed at the pool, maybe I wouldn't be so scared...
...The pool was drained up and no water was left, not even the Lifeguard Chair! I waddled through to the Mine Cave and up to the Forest. There I saw an orange box, containing many different things that nobody could see. If only I could open it up and find something! I was heading to find this gigantic rock, but where could it be? Maybe it was disguised as a puffle box.
...Things kept on getting worse, this time my name was lost! Wherever I looked, I simply just could not find my name! I looked everywhere, even the Dance Lounge where another strange mysterious box stood. I looked around and wondered if my name could be trapped inside. I opened the lid of the box and was transformed into a whole new dimension...
...Yep, you guessed it! I turned into a puffle, the most weirdest experience of my life! I was a lot smaller than as a penguin, so it made it quite easy to move around and start looking for the other penguins. I had a ton of problems on my hands, and I was about to fix one of them. Just before I turned into a penguin I hadgrabbed a pizza from the Parlor, this would certainly keep me going for a while...
...Now it was up to me to put things straight. I bounced all the way over to the Puffle Play Zone because I knew that it was close to where the penguins were trapped. I looked about and quickly ate an o-berrie. Suddenly, I became red with rage, I was on fire!
...I smashed through the glass in the window and yelped! I was injured badly, but I didn't need to worry about that. Right in front of my eyes, were hundreds and hundreds of penguins. I didn't know who they were but I was here to rescue them. I wondered where all my friends and family were, the other penguins didn't speak a word. I got curious and started to waddle over to them...
...Strange things kept on happening. I reached into my pocket for my EPF Spy Phone and teleported us all to the Ski Village. As soon as we got there, the penguins were filled with joy and waddled around to celebrate the Puffle Party. I was left alone as a puffle standing in the middle of the Ski Village...
...Suddenly, I had a brilliant idea on how to find the Mysterious Ninja! I would go to the Cove, because that is where you get the best signal on the island and then use a programme on my Spy Phone to find him! I didn't know what I would do after that, but my idea seemed pretty good so I went along with it not knowing that it would cause more trouble than before, I didn't even realise I had turned back into a penguin...
 My signal found that the ninja was at the Snow Forts plotting something as usual. I warped there and found a good hiding place behind a tree. Then I whispered a few words to the puffles that were throwing snowballs. Immediatly, they all started throughing snowballs at the mysterious ninja until he was so covered in snow he couldn't make his way up. He was stuck underground! HURRAY!
 ...I waddled over to the Dance Club thinking about my victory. The Mysterious Ninja may not be gone for all, but he was certainly gone for a while. The only thing was, I couldn't seem to find out how to change the colours back, I guess that's why a few things on the blog got changed colour! I snooped around and found a strange message saying something about meeting at the Iceberg...
 ...I teleported to the Iceberg and found nobody but green puffles, or pink but I could never tell with those silly different colours! I looked back at the note and started to get worried. All my problems were fixed, except the colours but what if the Mysterious Ninja would return? I waited about for anybody to turn up but nobody did except a few more puffles.
 ...I wished that I had known what the Mysterious Ninja was plotting. Everything had seemed fine, and it would of been for a few more months but I changed things ever so slightly. I found an old time machine back when I tested in one of G's old missions in a book I read. Then I went back to the time that Sensei had spoken to me, I'm sure he would of known what to do.
But what I didn't know was that the time machine could change my life forever. In fact, even so things were about to get a whole lot worse. This is the end of my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it. If you have any suggestions for a new story about stuck in the past then let me know in a comment! The mysterious ninja will be returning soon, but not for long! Things are about to get a whole lot worse. Find out what happens in a new story, Stuck In The Past!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!