There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Earth Day Login Screen

I don't really post much of the Login Screens anymore, I find them a bit boring. Just a picture of the latest event doesn't really catch my eye and make me want to blog about it. But this Earth Day Login Screen, looks FABULOUS! With all the endangered animals in inverted colours, I must say...
PUFFLETASTIC LOGIN SCREEN :D So, what are you going to do to support Earth Day? I'm going to dress up as a different animal every single day while the event lasts. Drop a comment below and somebody with the most creative answer could win a Coin Code. I have lots of them up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!