There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Penguin Poll - Remix

Club Penguin are going to remix a song, you can vote on which one they will remix! I'd love to hear Flipper Jig remixed as I haven't heard it in ages!
...This is how the results look now. Over all, most penguins want EPF remixed but I don't.
 ...And here is the BUG of the poll, this week it is too far up and does not fit into the page and clashes with the Card-Jitsu Banner!
...Which song do you think they will remix? I hope that they remix ALL of them to make it fair :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Echo006,
    Wondering if you got Issue #2 of the CP Magazine yet...

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!