There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Gleaming Light - A Short Story

Here is a quick short story about a gleaming light...
I waddled to the Lighthouse today, and looked out through the Telescope, as Gary had sent me orders of a suspicious gleaming light that could lead to Herbert's location...
...I looked inside and saw a little red dot. Surely that couldn't be herbert? If it was, the EPF would need to act fast! I started to investigate looking at the red dot very closely and writing the details on a notepad...
Hmm, I headed to Rockhopper's Ship and set sail hoping to get a better view of the light. As it reached later in the day, I looked out and saw a light! As the ship docked, I got ready to leave and find this strange mysterious thing...
...I arrived at Shipwreck Island and noticed a sparkling ruby red gem. I looked closely at it, this could attract Herbert's attention! What if he floated along here when we couldn't access the ship anymore! I started to get worried...
...And that was that. Who knows when or where Herbert will turn up? I wonder where he is now...
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!