There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Story of a Polar Bear's Life # Chapter 4: The Bear University

Life as a polar bear dragged on. Daniel continued working on the gadgets and I began to research the "Penguin Secret Agency." 
While I tried to find out more information about the PSA, my information was limited. I couldn't go anywhere without giving away my cover. I couldn't research the penguins without proper training, so I decided to head to the Bear University. First I had to transform into a penguin using the latest gadget Daniel had made. This caused me to turn into a penguin, with a few notable differences. I had bear ears and a tail! To get to the university, I had to travel to a close island. It was only 5 minutes to get there by iceberg and I arrived a few minutes early...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!