There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Mysterious Ninja Part 5 - My Stories and Adventures

I couldn't wait any longer to show you the next part of the story! It is super exciting, but remember to just click here before reading so you know what has happened first :D This is my 700th post, so it seemed pretty exciting to celebrate with the next part of my strange story! Remember that the story will end in the next part, I'm just adding a few finishing touches and problem solved! In this part, you'll flash back to the past with dragons and herbert and mazes and all sorts. Even an invisable talking penguin!
The Mysterious Ninja disappeared leaving me left alone at the Cove as a Ninja too. What if his plan was to transform everybody into Ninjas! That would be terrible, so I decided to make a plan over at the iceberg. What should I tackle first? Changing the colours back, or finding the other penguins? I opened up a peice of map I had found earlier and looked at it while an invisable thing said hello. Ummm, awkward? What a strange opening to a story. It makes you want to Read More...
...I took no notice of the invisable thing. I looked at the map again. there were some sort of clues to it. It looked like a secret hideout, with oozing pink slime inside. Maybe some lasers too but it was hard to tell. If only I found the other parts of the ripped up map. I decided to head for the mountains as that is a good place for a hideout and quite big. I just couldn't think of where this place from this map was!

...When I reached the top of the mountains I looked for clues. Nothing seemed to be here except icicles, wood and snow. I noticed a small exit in part of the mountain and slowly approached it. I took one look inside and knew I'd found the right place! There were a ton of lasers and a safe...
But how was I meant to get across them? Was this the right place? It did seem familiar, in fact I thought for a moment that it was where Herbert was hibernated. I took each step with care and made it across without looking back. The safe was locked! I had no key, but I knew how to pick a lock. I opened it with a paperclip and was amazed...
 When snow beats fire the way will open. I was really puzzled and confuzed at this, as there was no fire around! But then I remembered that the colours had changed so that blue must be red meaning there was fire everywhere! Where could I get snow from? A snowball! So I chucked a ton of snowballs and the path opened. A fierce dragon stood before me...
 You might be wondering, wow that is so old back in 2010 but it wasn't for me, as I was from the future. And where exactly am I in the pictures? I'm nowhere to be seen, the dragon retreated as there was nothing there and I carried on with my journey. That day, I took an invisable cloak with me from the mysterious thing at the Iceberg. I knew it would come in handy! But defeating one dragon may be easy, but how about three? This invisable cloak had proved handy but will it be?
...This time I couldn't just waddle past, as there was no bridge. I was trapped. Three dragons would easily find me, but then I noticed in the far corner an actual penguin! I hadn't seen one for months! It felt like I was all alone, in fact I was truly tricked. I took off my invisable cloak so the penguin would notice me but he didn't. The dragons did though! There was really no penguin on the other side, just a fake. How stupid had I been? ZAP! I found myself in the Ski Lodge snoring away...
 ...How in the world had I got here? One minute I was fighting dragons and the other snoring at the Ski Lodge! I was still wearing those horrible ninja clothes, so I headed over to the Gift Shop to get some new clothes as my others were totally lost. I found some cool shades, a hoodie, a similiar sort of hair and a scarf but it just didn't look right.
I looked at the calender on the wall of the Gift Shop. Today was the 1st of March. I had been on this crazy adventure since January! Three whole months of craziness. I thought hard about what to do next, I couldn't reach the safe as I was teleported back and I had lost the spray cans from the supplies. I started to fall asleep again. These horrible nightmares were coming back. I felt like I was in the Room of Doom. Which pathway should I choose?
Then in my dream, I had a horrible feeling that I knew where I was. Back in the kingdom of the past. I looked through a pathway and walked closer feeling a spark of light. I knew I had been here before, in another dream of mine. It seemed like they were combining together to make one dream. A clue to something, but what? I looked at the exit sign, it read Sortie. There was a knights outfit on the steps...
...There was a bottomless pit. I walked up the stairs and wouldn't you know it, they crumbled apart. Remember - this was only a dream. Down I fell, never reaching the bottom until I woke up. In front of me was a treasure chest containing four Card-Jitsu cards. I had no idea of what had just happened and why I had these cards. Hmm, I thought to myself about the dreams. If only I had somebody to talk to!
...Then all of a sudden, I had a thought. A very clever idea indeed. But I'd need help, and there was nobody around. But I could certainly change that, I rushed out to the Attic and looked out the small window. I could see a million penguins trapped behind a gigantic rock higher than the Beacon! I just had to find a way of getting to them, if that was even possible. Time was running out and I saw the Mysterious Ninja. He looked at me with a grin and then disappeared with all the other penguins...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...maybe the Ninja works with Herbert, but WHY would he trap penguins? Kind of sound like a nice little REVENGE. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!