There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

April Fool's Fan Art!

Very foolish drawings this week, I love every single picture! Click the thumbnails to see a bigger version of the image!
Club Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan ArtClub Penguin Fan Art
Those puffles are really cute! Don't believe anything I say until the April Fool's party is over! Hee Hee, I'm going to take a blog break for a while since it is now the holidays! WOOT! I'll be tracking Rookie, so make sure to use the Rookie Tracker above this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!