There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Cake Pin

As predicted, for the next few weeks Club Penguin are making Puffle Food pins! Haven't you noticed? This weeks pin and last weeks were both related to each other, new food in the Puffle Catalog!
This looks just as delicious as the cheese pin! Thanks Disney175 for helping me to find it!

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome, Echo006 :) I haven't seen you for a long time, but we did!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not forcing you to do this, ONLY if you want to, but do you want to follow my blog? Thanks :) Anyway, I followed your blog :) KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!