There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

NEW Spy Phone Message!

I was quietly reading my book when I was alerted that we had a new Spy Phone message! Who could it be and what would they say? Time to take a look...
But before I do that, I will finish my book. Rockhopper's Journal. I will need to study as Rockhopper's Quest is soon on its way!
I have finished reading my book and it is time to take a look. Its from G!
January 12
G
Good luck with the party planning Rookie. Your request has been approved. All agents - be on alert to help Rookie with his preparations.
Thanks Miki5258 for telling me about the message. We need to help Rookie, you can help him at the Recycling Plant today!

1 comment:

  1. You welcome! Echo! We need to film talk show! I already filmed 2nd Episode. SORRY! I need episode, so I can post it soon! I will post my second episode tommorow or on Sunday, but I need episode with you, too! I already made list of my guests, so you will be 3rd. Second guest is my friend P11829832! If we film episode before end of January, episode will come out on YouTube on 28th February because I post episode MONTHLY! Server will be SPARKLE, but tell me time in UK! BYE!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!