There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Story of a Polar Bear's Life - Part 1

I was born long before penguins took over the island you stand on today. Back then, there were lots of polar bears. Short and tall, fat and thin. I was just one of many polar bears. But I was different. I strangely didn't like the cold. My fur just couldn't cope and it began to sink in - I wasn't one for living on a freezing cold island. And because of this, we moved islands. However, once we reached the other island (on a huge iceberg of course) we met more Polar bears. Together we joined groups, and became a polar bear group. At last, I found a polar bear, like me, who didn't like the cold. He was much older than me and had suffered worse than I had. He desperately needed somewhere warm to stay. One night, he crept out. He and I had become great friends. He wasn't the brightest polar bear, and didn't really know what he was doing. After a while, he had hopped onto an iceberg nearby and was now moving away. Suddenly, he panicked. There was nothing I could do except come with him. I leaped over our island's edge and climbed up onto the iceberg. He was glad to have me with him. Suddenly, we were stopped in our tracks by a huge storm. Quickly, we rowed the iceberg down to a nearby island. But before long, we realised that this wasn't any old island. This was the island of Club Penguin. Then the polar bear told me his name. He hadn't done yet, as he didn't completely trust me. But he did now. He was scared and frightened. His name was Daniel P. Bear. I wanted him to become my father. I had never had a full name, so I became Echo P. Bear, and together we stepped off the iceberg and onto the island of Club Penguin. Even colder than where we were before. This island seemed familiar to me. Yes - this was where I was born. But my parents were far away now. We'd never get back to them again. We were stuck here, with millions of crazy penguins who had parties every day. But we would get our revenge...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I remember you :) And yes I have played Cricket before! I live in the UK, so is it different? I'm not sure!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!