There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Monsters University Sneak Peeks and POTD!

Here's a few blog posts from Spike Hike, Polo and Daffo about sneak peeks and the POTD!

BOLD = Polo Field
Italics = Spike Hike
Underline = Daffodaily

I hope you're all as excited as I am for the upcoming scare games! Here's an update from the Club Penguin Times on what you can do to prepare your scare tactics.
To earn scare points, you'll play a sneaky scaring mini game. And you'll want to use your loudest, scariest scare! Just be careful not to get scared in the process.
There will be items for everyone. And members will get to use their scare points to purchase even more monster wear!
As rival teams scare each other for the win, new costumes will be unlocked!


Hey guys,
The party's getting close! Hope you've all got your scare strategies ready!
I'm joining the JOX! Who's with me?!
Here is a sneak peek of our team's house.  Let me know what you think!

Until next time...Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

Hiya!
Check out Midnight Emo’s igloo! I love the cosy area by the fire, makes me want a hot chocolate! Brill player card too, balloons AND pink bunny slippers? That’s all kinds of awesome.

Contact Us and let us know your nominations!
Byeee!
- Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!