There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Paychecks October 2012

I haven't been posting much, because there's nothing to do on Club Penguin ~ the Fair is really boring me, and there's nothing happening on Club Penguin. Nothing! My friends list isn't working, I have tons of bugs and it annoys me to play. I'm not happy about it, but still here are this month's paychecks...

 ...The new paychecks are so strange! Well, they're normal but different to what I was used to. Check this, 250 coins back in the old days ~ now it seems we've got an extra 100 coins ~ but what for?
 ...Tour Guides are still the same though, nope, nothing special about them. They do nothing! Or do they?

1 comment:

  1. hey echo it's waddle,yeah long time no talk,i'm re-starting my minimonos blog and i was wondering if i could have the code for your theme? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!