There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

998th Post ~ "The Party Starts Now" Full Version Different Languages

Cadence's hit new song will be available to buy on iTunes next Tuesday! For now, you can watch the full version of the video in three different languages ~ just not english :) I think it sounds quite strange in French, but I can recognise a small amount of what Cadence says...
...Are you looking forward to the party? I can't wait to spin some tunes with the Dubstep Puffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!