There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

1000th Post ~ WOW!

Wow, I cannot believe it! I've been posting since October 2011 and since then I've made 1000 posts :) This is a brilliant achievement and I am really happy :) I couldn't have made this blog without all of my friends and supporters! I'd like to give a shout out to all the penguins that follow this blog and all of my friends who have helped me. Thanks Penguiin23, Perapin, Woddylan, Saraapril, 1aredrocka1, Crazytiger, and everybody else who has done something for me :) Without you, I couldn't have made the blog how good it is now. WOW! Finally, four digits! And to celebrate, I'm giving one lucky reader a code to unlock something ~ I don't know if it is coins or a treasure book item. Type in the code below before your chance is gone :) Underneath the Code, is three very special puffles of mine! THANK YOU!
LP-D6BT-WPMW-PLFP

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be a friend, enjoy the rest of your journey :)

    From Your Friend
    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Echo006 :) Congrats on your 1000th post!! Your blog is very cool and colorful ;) Good luck on blogging!!

    Kind Regards,
    Disney175

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and also thanks for posting the code I used it :)) Great job at making this all come together!





    Mrust86 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Echo006!!! I remember in February, you wanted to quit CP Blogging!! You faced it, said no, and got to 1,000!! I will support you to 2,000!! Hopefully to 3,000!!!! Continue blogging!!! Get to like a Saraapril position of posts!!!

    ~Cherrypepsi9~

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS THE CODE DOESNT WORK ANYMORE ;( EITHER WAY, I have those hats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!