There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin Medieval Party Furniture Catalog EXCLUSIVE

As I posted before, the names of the furniture for the May 2012 Furniture Catalog. Now, thanks to Trainman1405 and a few other bloggers we have found an EXCLUSIVE of the new catalog coming in a weeks time!

...Even though they may be in Spanish, you can still take a look at the image. Look, a statue of King Scorn!
 Those flags look new, and look at that wooden bridge! I can't wait to buy these items...
 The harp is back with a few other old items...
 What magnificent decorations! They will look beautiful when I decorate for the medieval party!
 ...On the back the picture shows the Scorn King with a black puffle on fire in a Cave Igloo.
I am so excitied and I simply can't wait for the Medevial Party to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!