There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Spy Phone Message from Gary

Although I am not getting any indication of any Spy Phone Message, I thought I might as well check as I have the no indication BUG! This has caused me not to blog about a message that was posted when the Puffle Party began! Club Penguin, please fix this indication bug as I had know idea of the message!
 "Herbert did not respond to our broadcast last week. We must wait for him to make the first move. There is not much else we can do."
 I'm sure there is atleast SOMETHING that we could try and do! Maybe forming a search party for him would be a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!