There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Puffle Catalog

...Finally, after days of not being able to login to Club Penguin, I can now login :D To celebrate, I'm going to post things I've been wanting to post for days! I've tried every single day, but because of super slow loading I could not login! Has this happened to you recently? Read on for a guide of the Puffle Catalog...
...On the second page, you will find three new types of food for your Puffles! Slices of cake, wedges of cheese and apples too :D Healthy and nutricious for your puffles!
 ...Club Penguin have also added three new Puffle Hats! On this page you will find the Blue Earmuffs and a Pink Bow. They look very stylish on your puffle!
 ...And on the next page you will find the Mini Squid Lid which penguins can wear a bigger version of! Check out all the other Puffle Hats too...
 ...If you mouse over the houses page you will find three different coloured houses. Stuck on finding it, the hint is puffles!
 ...On the Bedzzz page you will find a White Bed and a Grey Bed, the hint is Bedzzz. Why does Club Penguin have a Grey bed when they do not have a grey puffle, they have a black puffle. Strange...
...I love all the new items and hidden items! I'm so excited for the Puffle Party, I have the latest styles, hats, food, and furniture! I'm ready to be transformed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!