There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Helping Rookie - My Stories and Adventures

Today, I decided to go and help Rookie by adding more crates to the island. He asked if I could help doing a few things. Here is what happened. Firstly, I had to make a ton of anvils! Rookie says we might wear them on our heads! Check it out:


What a day it was! Meeting Rookie was fantastic! He gave me another job to do, this time I needed to
make a few gold anvils to weigh down the island a bit more. He gave me a few more jobs to do and he left!
I was asked to place the golden anvils into some more crates. I wonder why this is? Now I was going to dig up some of the snow! I wondered why I was doing all these strange jobs. What did they have to do with the Underwater Expedition? Check it out:
Another job was to drill down to make a giant hole to help sink the island. What was Rookie thinking? I was terribly worried what was happening. I thought I was sinking the island! Why would we want to sink our home? Something was very strange...
After digging the gigantic whole, I set off to check the temperature of the waters to make sure it was safe to swim in. I was very hungry and really wanted a pizza! But I had promised Rookie I would get all the jobs done in less than an hour.
Wow! It was hot enough when I got deeper, meaning that the temperature was fine. You'd never of guess what I found! An awesome hangout where fish swam!
I loved all the pretty flowers in the Underwater Room! The temperature was fine and there was only one last job to do! I started to swim towards the surface finding a familiar room...
I had swam all the way around the island to the Cove! WOW! My EPF Phone was still working as it is waterproof and I teleported all the way to the beach, the other side of the island! You'd never of guess what I found! A strange mysterious bird with diffrent coloured fur!
It flew away as soon as I saw it. I hope it will come back soon. I was at my last job of the day, adding more water to the surface with a hose. The surface should be underwater by Thursday, but I'm not so sure. What can crates do to sink the island? There must be something real heavy inside them...
I had finished my adventure and it was time to go home and feed my puffles. I thought back at the day and realised that I had forgotten to pick up Rookie's new background! What a shame! I hope he is proud of me for helping him sink the island. But it anybody asks, I did not do any of this, today, okay?

1 comment:

  1. aren't you copying this from a penguin called Saarapril? Just asking:)

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!