There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Message To My Friends...

If you have your comment system on your blog underneath the post, I cannot comment on it as it is blocked. You will need to change your comment system to either a Pop-Up window or a full page for me to comment, as I like to comment on other peoples blogs!
 If you don't know how to change the comment system just click on comments at the top when you are editing your blog. Waddle on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!