There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Ignore Feature BUG!

The new ignore feature has a minor and scary bug! If you ignore somebody at The Stage while they are behind the shadow screen, their penguin will disappear! BUT you can still see the shadow of the penguin!
This is a very strange bug! Maybe the Ancient Shadows are really ancient! Also, when you are waiting in a Sled Race the person you have ignored might join your game. But you can just see the tube!
I think there must be some Shadow Ninjas lurking about!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! How do you get more things
    like Funny Pictures? I really want Funny Pictures! Before I had a blog, I just made them on word. PLEASE COMMENT BACK ON MY SITE WITH THE ANSWER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented back on your blog! Thanks for changing it! You should add comment moderation for ALL blog posts. It will help stop spam and you can view the comments easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I tried to do that, I have no idea how! I added the gadget Pages, it only came up with ONE! Comment back with how to get more on my page, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!