There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My New Gold Puffle: Treasure

Hey everyone! It's Echo! I'm back and hopefully making a comeback to blogging! Sadly, I won't be able to post very often, but I'll try my best!

Anyway, here's some awesome news: I've adopted a gold puffle! And I've named him Treasure :)
 He has dug up so many coins! Plus, I've found loads of gold items, including Gold-D glasses, the gold lei, the gold car, gold bunny slippers and tons more as well as about 8 gold lava puddles!  He's a great dancer too!
I love my new puffle, Treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!