There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Newspaper Written By Aunt Arctic

You know that newspaper that you always read? I've got a few articles from it here. Plus, I've got a huge secret to tell you about the chief editor of this newspaper. Now, let's see. What's currently going on down there on your snow covered island...
 Scare Games? What a load of garbage! Penguins are dressing up as monsters? Wow. Your island gets weirder and weirder each month. What's next? A to-do list!
 Wow. I've got a to-do list which is much better than that one...
  • Plan to destroy Club Penguin
  • Destroy Club Penguin
  • Celebrate
Here's your "upcoming events"!
Wow. You still have pins? I wish you made a polar bear pin. It looks like nothing is planned for July 25th yet. Perfect! We're nearly finished planning :D Anyway, I mentioned I'd tell you something about your chief editor, Aunt Arctic. She's the director of the EPF :P
~Echo P. Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!